Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Tea Party Activists. . . . . . . . .

Is this yet another party to which I am not invited? Am I missing credentials? But then I'm not a Bircher or a birther, a secessionist or a militiaman, a vaccine denier, gold hoarder, a flat earther, or an anti-papist. So there's probably no invitation for Loony Granny to the Tea Party Convention.

Oh well. I have missed the chance to plunk down the $549 admission fee and travel to Opryland, Tennessee so I can listen to the likes of Glenn Beck harangue the masses about how our government is ruinin' our lahves. Them Tea Party people . . . . . . . . they do know how to throw a durn good shindig. How'd you like the cute little signs at their last big gala? Here's my personal fave: "The Zoo has an African Lion and the White House has a Lyin' African" Yep. Them folks do theirsefs proud.

I just don't get out much anymore. Praise the Lord and pass the cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment