Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sarah Palin's Teeth

Okay, let's get a few things cleared up. I'm old. I may or may not be loony. It depends on your perspective. I'm also an 8 percenter. You may be wondering what an 8 percenter is. Well . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . only 8 percent of Mormons identify as democrats. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Democrat. Mormon + Democrat = 8 percenter.

I have a confession to make. I am mesmerized by Sarah Palin's teeth. I can't remember a word she says because I'm so fascinated by her teeth. She could be saying anything. Anything. What was her message? Did she say something important? I'm guessing that her smile is good for about 25 or 30 million Republican votes. I understand. I just love those teeth. Never mind the issues. Just grin some more, Sarah.

Remember. . . . . . . . . I'm old. And I may be loony.

No comments:

Post a Comment