Friday, January 29, 2010

I Am Corporation. Hear me ROAR.

A corporation is a person. I am a person, too. Does that make me a personation? I can't wait to buy me a new pet congresspersonation just like Corporation does. Corporation told me all about what to feed my pet and how to housebreak it. It's pretty easy. All I have to do is buy a whole bag of green feed called 'money'. For the housebreaking, I just put down green money all over the floor - and presto!!! I have a loyal congresspersonation for life! He sits. He begs. He rolls over. He's just a perfect little congresspersonation.

Aren't we glad our supreme courtation thought to give us such nice pets? Oh. Just a little irksome detail; not every personation has a lot of green feed called money. So we don't get a pet. Just Corporation gets a pet.

I can't wait for Corporation to run for President. Can you?

1 comment:

  1. Watch The Corporation on Hulu. Corporation is totally famous now. I can't wait to see what Corporation wears on the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete